+
It never gets weird enough.

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Un. Fucking. Believable.

So I got home from work today and checked out the fridge for a snack, and guess what I saw... No, don't even try, you'll never get it.

I SAW THIS:



Don't see it yet? Look a little closer!



Yeah, that's China Lily. That's a whole fucking gallon of China Lily.


Posted by courtneymay |


« Home | It's just not the same since you went away » //-->





i love china lily.

Posted by Anonymous null #  

~Oo°~

that's great...I love the picture and I can't stop laughing. I think those drugs are getting to me... Kids,don't do drugs

Posted by Anonymous kalin #  

~Oo°~

Wow. And this is your life. Taking pictures of fucking soya sauce.

Posted by Anonymous Sayre #  

~Oo°~

Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © It never gets weird enough. 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger